- I manage budgets of up to $350,000. I’ve lead teams of up to 30.
- I have an MBA focusing on strategy and leadership. I’m a TEDx speaker.
- I manage large and highly visable projects for Fortune 10 companies.
Here’s What I Can Do
- Producer, director, cinematographer, audio mixer, and editor.
- Produced and/or directed dozens of short films, documentaries, corporate videos, sessions, music videos, and indie short films.
- Produced and directed several award-winning documentaries “Typecast Dragon” and “Woman Seeks,” and produced the feature-length documentary “Barzan.”
- Produced and hosted “Morgan’s Martini Hour” popular call-in relationship advice radio show turned podcast for three years.
- Produced non-fiction and comedy podcasts. I produced a podcast for geared for prospective students at UW, a few episodes of the “DreamCast” at Hollow Earth Radio, a season of “Hey Half Sister” improv comedy podcast, and “Podcast Podcast” a podcast review podcasts that reviews podcasts.
- Produced sound-rich and high production value walking tours of UW and Inscape.
- I occasionally lecture at UW about podcast production.
- When I was growing up, my dad was a DJ on the radio.
What My Collaborators Say
I had the pleasure of briefly working with Morgan as I was leaving SCAN. Since that time, Morgan and I have crossed paths multiple times. I am always impressed with his know-how, resourcefulness and creative vision. He wears seamlessly wears multiple hats, is accommodating to both coworkers and clients and capably handles direction changes. I would recommend him for nearly any position he strives for.
Chas RobertsArt Director at Microsoft 365 Studio
Morgan Dusatko’s work finds humor and comfort, in the sped up, dehumanized, electrified, and the discarnate.