- I manage budgets of up to $350,000. I’ve lead teams of up to 30.
- I have an MBA focusing on strategy and leadership. I’m a TEDx speaker.
- I manage large and highly visable projects for Fortune 10 companies.
Here’s What I Can Do
- Producer, director, cinematographer, audio mixer, and editor.
- Produced and/or directed dozens of short films, documentaries, corporate videos, sessions, music videos, and indie short films.
- Produced and directed several award-winning documentaries “Typecast Dragon” and “Woman Seeks,” and produced the feature-length documentary “Barzan.”
- Produced and hosted “Morgan’s Martini Hour” popular call-in relationship advice radio show turned podcast for three years.
- Produced non-fiction and comedy podcasts. I produced a podcast for geared for prospective students at UW, a few episodes of the “DreamCast” at Hollow Earth Radio, a season of “Hey Half Sister” improv comedy podcast, and “Podcast Podcast” a podcast review podcasts that reviews podcasts.
- Produced sound-rich and high production value walking tours of UW and Inscape.
- I occasionally lecture at UW about podcast production.
- When I was growing up, my dad was a DJ on the radio.
What My Collaborators Say
Morgan is the cornerstone to every project.
He facilitates group creativity, embraces individual perspective and demonstrates patience in the development of both. He is able to delegate people into roles that allow them to utilize their strengths which ultimately benefits the entire project.
Morgan recognizes collaborative potential through the lens of his own creativity, which in my experience is limitless.
Projects in which I have worked with Morgan include those of museums, non-profits, small business and the arts, which all have challenges in budget and time expectations. In each situation Morgan’s logistical planning, intuition and leadership served to overcome these universal challenges and provide these institutions and individuals with a sustainable model for future projects.
Oh yeah, and Morgan is hilarious.
I can go on and on….
Peder NelsonDigital Engagement Manager at The Museum of Flight
I had the pleasure of briefly working with Morgan as I was leaving SCAN. Since that time, Morgan and I have crossed paths multiple times. I am always impressed with his know-how, resourcefulness and creative vision. He wears seamlessly wears multiple hats, is accommodating to both coworkers and clients and capably handles direction changes. I would recommend him for nearly any position he strives for.